Thursday, September 3, 2009

September Third

Twenty-three years old today. Wow, that feels old. Even though I went to bed last night thinking "it sure doesn't feel like tomorrow is my birthday...", I feel very loved and special today. Birthdays are fun! My mom and dad came downstairs this morning with a donut and candle for me. I wished for something great... :) My niece Roma left me a sweet voicemail with her own rendition of "Happy Birthday".

I'm looking forward to being 23. I don't care so much about the age thing, but I can only imagine all of the great things that are going to happen this year. Following God has been an amazing journey thus far, and I have no doubt it'll be a great year.

In one year I'm 24. No big. But then I'm 25. Quarter-century. Whoa.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

What a cute baby you were!!! A quarter century isn't so bad :)