Saturday, September 26, 2009

Love

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb."
Psalm 139:13


Nora Jayne Versluys
September 26 at 3:20
7 lbs, 5 oz


This morning we welcomed sweet baby number three into the world. After 18 and a half hours of labor, Nora made her grand appearance. Nora, Danielle, Eric, Roma and Quincy are all doing well. Wow, a family of five!

I am Nora's godmother, so I already feel a special bond with this little one. I was thinking about her this morning and thought of Psalm 139:13. Even though we're just meeting this little one, the Lord has known her intimately since even before she entered our thoughts. He created all of who Nora is and all of who Nora will be. He sees her first day of kindergarten. He sees her first date. He sees her college graduation. He sees her wedding day.

And I see a sweet baby girl who warms our hearts with who she is right now.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

1 comment:

Mr. Lessmann said...

Well said Nettie; she is an blessing to the world.