Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sweet Summer

Life is about to get crazy. But it's all exciting stuff, so I'm glad. Here's what's coming up on my radar...

Playing at church, driving to Michigan for a wedding, Marty's visit, leading with Young Life at CU, my birthday, playing at church again, volunteering in my friend's 2nd grade classroom, a weekend retreat in the mountains with Young Life, a bridal shower for my best friend, my trip to St. Louis, welcoming little miss Nora (my newest niece), and my best friend's wedding. All in the next 8 weeks.

Whew.

Marty's getting his classroom ready, things are getting busy, school supplies are nearly sold out at Target... the summer is coming to a close. But wow, it was an amazing summer. I loved being here and enjoying the Colorado summer. I especially enjoyed cultivating friendships with the people who are closest to my heart...







I'm looking forward to what's next. I want to take steps of faith this fall and to embark on new adventures. I know we still have a month of summer left, but bring on the fall!

No comments: