Friday, August 7, 2009

Austin's Bug

I've gotten to hang out with almost all of the Lessmanns lately (more on why later)... I could say things like these people are so warm and awesome, but that wouldn't do them justice. The big brother of the littlest Lessmanns, Austin, is an absolute crack up. He loves talking about mowing the lawn and pretends to shave his legs with a crayon. Big imagination! We found a praying manitis on Wednesday night which quickly became Austin's pet. When asked what he wanted to name his bug, Austin responded, "Tigger!". We eventually let Tigger go into the wild (I mean the backyard), so this picture is for Austin to remember his new pet for an evening.

1 comment:

Mr. Lessmann said...

You know the Lessmann family? How is that? I'm excited to hear more about it, as to my understanding they think you rock. BTW, that boy is a f-ing stud.