Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hold on tight!



My friend Kevin and I went bouldering last night at a place in Boulder (fitting, huh) called The Spot. I've rock climbed a lot with ropes, but this was a totally different feeling because bouldering is without ropes. I'll admit, it kind of freaked me out to be climbing without ropes. But I'm getting used to it. It's a challenge for sure, but a lot of fun, too! By the end of the night, I'd try to climb and reach a hold, but my hands literally wouldn't hold on... In the words of my new friend Kevin, "you're shot." Yep, I was shot.

My sister in law and my niece, Quincy, are headed to D.C. right now for the inauguration. I hope they stay warm... It's 67 here today.

3 comments:

obsidian xochitl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
obsidian xochitl said...

I am excited to read about your blogs! Hope you have a great week!
Megan G

bec said...

i have a blog too, nettle! woot!