Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Year, New Memories, New Belgium.


Don't you love weekends that are relaxing, spent with friends, and full of laughter? And don't you hate it when they're over? That's my current dilemma.

A bunch of good friends and I spent yesterday afternoon at New Belgium Brewery up in Fort Collins... We sat, talked, enjoyed each other, and sampled some free beer. Does it get any better? Really?

I was in an artsy "black and white photo" kind of a mood...



The Hula Hooping in front of the brewery was hilarious...



That wasn't it. Oh no, I got even MORE time with MORE good friends! I was simply... content.

That's right, count 'em... I got four different sauces with my dinner.
Completely unnecessary.


Happy Birthday, Audi!

My friend Andy... He calls me Annie...


Choose joy this week!

No comments: