Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm keeping myself busy...

...by crocheting a blanket. Although, it's already becoming a tedious project, so it may be a scarf. I'll try a blanket later... I'm planning on sending it out to Afghanistan. My church's next trip isn't until November, so I have a while to finish it... whatever it becomes...


...by catching up with my best friend, Jill... I love this gal! Yesterday she asked me to be one of her bridesmaids in her October 3rd wedding. My response? "Jill... I'd be honored to be in your wedding!"


...by reading The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch... a great book about a man's childhood dreams and enabling others' dreams. Dr. Pausch gave his 'last lecture' at Carnegie Mellon University months before he died of pancreatic cancer. It's a really powerful lecture... watch it if you have the time!


...but I'm out of ideas and still have a week and a half off of work...

1 comment:

Danielle White Versluys said...

Sigh.

I'm leaving tomorrow for 10 days of roadtripping, hanging out by the pool, floating in the lake and watching the other non-pregnant 20-somethings ski and tube until they're prunes.

Too bad you're so busy.

;-p