Thursday, February 12, 2009

30 by 30

I was encouraged to make a list of 30 things I want to do by the time I turn 30. Luckily I still have 7 1/2 years to do them. Here you go...
  • Get my teaching license
  • Travel around Europe and South/Central America
  • Knock on the door of the house I grew up in and ask to look around
  • Build something out of wood
  • Fall in love
  • Plant tulips
  • Get married
  • Move to another state (California?)
  • Visit Napa Valley
  • Hike Longs Peak
  • Take a cooking class
  • Learn to truly hear the voice of God
  • Sponsor two kids through Compassion International
  • Visit Afghanistan with my church
  • Have a baby
  • Learn to like coffee and own an espresso machine
  • Read the entire Bible
  • Visit Mission Beach with Summer Project friends
  • Visit the places where my grandparents grew up
  • Have at least one good conversation with my brother & sister in law each month
  • Throw my parents a surprise party (not such a surprise anymore...)
  • Get a dog
  • Go to at least one concert per year
  • Write a song
  • Own a Kitchen Aid mixer
  • Fall more in love with the Lord
  • Cut down my own Christmas tree and have Christmas parties
  • Teach
  • Tell the man that I love "I love you" at least once a day

2 comments:

Eric said...

How is Shawn doing on his list? He's almost out of time, isn't he?

annette said...

yes, he is. 5 months...

he'll just have to make a 40 by 40 list!