Friday, October 9, 2009

a little pick me up...

Literally.

Every other week either Marty or I fly... across Kansas... to spend the weekend together. We're blessed with the fact that we get to fly so much.

Last Thursday Marty flew in... he was supposed to be in at 8:10, but his flight was late, so I waited...

...and waited...

...and waited...

While I was waiting, I ran into a guy I went to high school with. He was in the terminal at DIA working on a journalism project about love... he was taking pictures and interviewing people who were waiting for their loved ones. He got some pictures of us when Marty showed up (they're blurry, but it's fun to have them!)

waiting... with butterflies...



at this point, marty was asking me about the random guy taking pictures of us... i told him not to worry about it... :)

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I like that last photo with Marty grinning at the camera.